Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Monday, March 8, 2010

*.* God is slow to anger *.*

Psalm 103:8 (New International Version)


 8 The LORD is compassionate and gracious,
       slow to anger, abounding in love.
.
God is not fair, He is unfairly GOOD. He is never far, He is always near. He is slow to angry and abounding in love. You are loved by God. You are His precious child. Through Jesus' work, you are a child of God. That makes Him good. He took your sin and punish on Jesus' body so that we can enjoy what He blessed Jesus with.

It isn't hard is it? We just need to receive. Jesus is there for you. He is always there. He never leaves nor forsake you. He hears your prayer. He feel your pain. He is your savior, your Lord and most important, your friend.
=D

Me blogged @ | 9:13 AM