Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

*.* Speak positivly *.*

Proverbs 18:21 (New King James Version)

21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue,
      And those who love it will eat its fruit. 



We are really programmed into speaking negatively. We say, i am dying for a cake. If you die, u can't have the cake. Why don't we say we are living for that cake? When our back hurt, we say, my back is killing me. Guess what, your back will respond to it and really kills you! 

Speak life to your body. It shall be make whole. You are the healed!

Me blogged @ | 6:46 AM