Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

*.* It's ok to get angry.... *.*

Ephesians 4:26 (New International Version)

26"In your anger do not sin"[a]: Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry,

In your anger do not sin. I really love this passage. It's ok to be angry but your action when you are angry does speak a lot. Why shall we sin when we are angry? We could just cool down. Anger is NOT a sin. It's part of your emotion that God created for you to feel.

There are actions which are correct to do. Someone scold you, sue him. Someone steal your thing, report to police. There are proper ways in handling situation.

Me blogged @ | 7:35 AM