Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Thursday, March 11, 2010

*.* A laughter a day, keeps the doctor away... *.*

Proverbs 17:22 (New International Version)


 22 A cheerful heart is good medicine,
       but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.

God puts in the book of wisdom, proverbs this verse for a reason. He wants us to be happy. To be cheerful always. A apple a day does not keep the doctor away. It will only when it throw it at the doctor. A laughter, a healthy and happy heart will keep the doctor away. Be happy. There's a reason to smile always. Jesus died for your sins. If this reason is not good enough, i don't know what is a good news anymore!

Thank you Jesus. =D

Me blogged @ | 7:32 AM