Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Friday, March 12, 2010

*.* Claim it in Jesus' name. *.*

John 10:10 (New King James Version)

10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.

Jesus Himself said that He came to give life and give it more abundantly. What is abundantly of life? It means that your health is whole, you are prosperous and you are joyful. How do you have life more abundantly when you are weak in health, no money in your pocket and unhappy? That's not life.

Imagine you are in a beach, lying down sun-tanning. Taking a slip off your coconut juice. Lying back and say 'This is LIFE". We have a rough idea of what life is already. How to have it more abundantly? It's only through Jesus, by Jesus and focus on Jesus. He is the truth, the light and the way. Amen.

Me blogged @ | 8:15 AM