Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Saturday, March 13, 2010

*.* Jesus is your strength.... *.*

Philippians 4:13 (New King James Version)

13 I can do all things through Christ[a] who strengthens me.

Are you weak in some area? For example, you are weak in controlling your temper. There's hope. Christ is your hope. He will be your strength. He is your strength. Through Him, you can do all things. Anything, the bible says. Anything means anythings.

Your bad habits. Through Christ, your bad habits shall be no more because He gave you the strength to do it. He gave you the strength to carry on. Amen. =D

Me blogged @ | 6:34 AM