Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

*.* Can you praise Him when you are down and depress? *.*

I was taken away the luxury to walk properly without pain few days ago. It's these kind of times to ask "can you still praise the Lord when you are feeling like this"? It is a reasonable question to ask. But for me, I will praise Him at all time.

Firstly, I'm still able to standup and walk. With pain, but hey, I'm still walking, it could have been worse. But I am walking! Count your blessing, not your weakness. I know that in my weakness, His strength is shown. In my sickness, His divine health flows. This is the effect of His finished work. Need prove?

2 Corinthians 12:10 (AMP)

So for the sake of Christ, I am well pleased and take pleasure in infirmities, insults, hardships, persecutions, perplexities and distresses; for when I am weak [[a]in human strength], then am I [truly] strong (able, powerful [b]in divine strength).


Well, When I am weak, then I am strong. His strength is make perfect in my weakness. (2cor 12:9)
I think Paul is a great example for us. He was tormented by a messenger of satan and 3 times he plead with the Lord that it would depart from him. But the Lord replied was awesome, 

2 Cor 12:9
"He said to Paul, My grace (My favor and loving-kindness and mercy) is enough for you [sufficient against any danger and enables you to bear the trouble manfully]"

Your prayers not answer yet? No worries. His grace is sufficient for you. Trust in Him and abide in His love for you. His love will never fail. Jesus, the loving savior. He loves you. 

Me blogged @ | 5:07 AM