Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Sunday, March 24, 2013

*.* Just Run! *.*

One day, God asks you to run a race, but you haven’t been training. At the racing ground, you see God standing there in his white robe and you look around but see no competitors. And all of a sudden, you see the devil walk in. He’s buff and ripped and in your head you’re like, “Oh damn, I should have trained.” He gives you an evil grin, has fire coming out from his nostrils and winks at you, knowing that he’ll win this race. And in your heart, you think he’s gonna win too so your heart races. At the starting line, God stands at the side, raising the pistol in his hand as he shouts, “Take your mark!” Your heart feels like it’s in your throat and “BANG!” God pulls the trigger and the devil drops dead. You turn and realise that the devil was shot and your look up at God and he says, “I have already won the race for you, all you need to do is run.”
-Illustration by Pastor Richard Witmer.

Me blogged @ | 6:08 AM