Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Monday, March 25, 2013

*.* God will NEVER leave nor forsake us! *.*

Hebrews 13:5 (AMP)

Let your character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]

God today assured us that He will NEVER leave nor forsake us. He is always with us. In your weakness, in your sins, in your darkest moment, God is with you. He would not even relax His hold on you. (Isa 41:13) He loves you! 
 

Me blogged @ | 7:16 AM