Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Friday, March 22, 2013

"Say not what you see, but say what you WANT to see"...
This really got my attention because the Lord is has been telling me "don't speak up unless needed" and i was stuck on the verse Proverbs 17:28 " The fool is deem wise when he close his lips"...

It's usually easy to speak what we see but not what we get.

A change of tongue, and the provision came.
Proverbs 18:21(AMP)
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and they who indulge in it shall eat the fruit of it [for death or life]

When I spoke negative over my situation, nothing changes.

Jesus taught His disciple, take no thought[worry and be anxious] saying (Matt 6:31, AMP). So, even when negativity comes into our mind, let the thought be just a thought. I like what Ps. Prince teaches us. When we speak out the negative, add "but the Lord has already provided for me" at the end of the sentence to speak out faith.

Psalm 8:5(AMP)
Yet You have made him but a little lower than God [or heavenly beings], and You have crowned him with glory and honor.

We are crowned like a king and the word of a king carries power (Ecc 8:4). So, next time if a thought like "I'm useless' comes to your mind, declare that "I can do all thing through Christ who strengthen me" (phi 4:13) or if a thought comes to your mind "I'm poor", declare "I'm poor but the Lord IS my provider, I lack nothing" (Ps 23).

Romans 4:17(AMP)
........ and speaks of the nonexistent things that [He has foretold and promised] as if they [already] existed.

Jesus called Simon Peter(stone,rock) and when Peter was like a loud mouth, speaking up whatever he wanted and deny knowing Jesus 3 times. But this peter, whom Jesus call him rock finally stood up at the day of the pentecost and preach to the people and 3k people got saved. Jesus kept calling Simon, Peter. And thus, forming the rock which the church was build on.

Psalm 141:3(AMP)
Set a guard, O Lord, before my mouth; keep watch at the door of my lips.

Proverbs 13:3(AMP)
He who guards his mouth keeps his life, but he who opens wide his lips comes to ruin.

So, let us speak health, wholeness, prosperity and peach (shalom) into each and everyone of our life. Our families member and you would see the best days of your life yet. Lets us keep learning in Christ.

Me blogged @ | 11:31 AM