Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Isaiah 49:16(AMP)

Behold, I have indelibly imprinted (tattooed a picture of) you on the palm of each of My hands; [O Zion] your walls are continually before Me.

I just teared when i hear this song. My name is engrave on His hand, my name is written on His heart. He was thinking of me when He died on the cross. This is our God. Christianity is never about the law, never about what can you do, but it's all about Christ and what He has done and His perfect love for each of us. This is true Christianity.  




Me blogged @ | 11:23 AM