Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Thursday, March 21, 2013

*.* Footprints in the sand *.*

Footprints in the sands....

One night, a man had a dream about walking along the beach with the Lord.
They sky flashed scenes from his life. For each of the scene, he noticed two sets of footprints in the sand : his and the Lord's. After the last scene, flashed before him, he looked at the footprints noticing that at the most difficult times in his life, there was only one set of footprints.

"Lord, you said you'd walk with me all the way if I followed. But during the most difficult times of my life, there is only one set of footprints. Why did you leave me when I needed you the most?"

The Lord replied, "I love you son, and I would never leave nor forsake you. In your time and trial and suffering, when you only see one set of footprints, that when I carried you through."
Hebrews 13:5 (AMP)
for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor give you up nor leave you without support. [I will] not, [I will] not, [I will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor let [you] down (relax My hold on you)! [Assuredly not!]

  Beloved, you know, Jesus says He will never leaves nor forsake us. He is our present help, (Ps 46:1) and He will always be there telling us, fear not, He is there to help. (Isa 41:13). Beloved, there is no where in the bible (after Jesus died) that God will leave you when you sin. God is love, love is magnified at the cross. He is thinking of you even at the cross. The nails didn't keep Him there. His love did. He loves you.



Me blogged @ | 6:44 AM