Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

*.* Nothing can rob away your peace *.*

Nothing can rob away your peace, you simply give up your peace.


John 14:27 (AMP)

Peace I leave with you; My [own] peace I now give and bequeath to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. [Stop allowing yourselves to be agitated and disturbed; and do not permit yourselves to be fearful and intimidated and cowardly and unsettled.]

You see, when Jesus says, He gave us His shalom(peace, wellness, wholeness, riches, everything), He gave it to us. The peace we had was brought by His blood. It was brought by His suffering. (Isa 53:5) So, put on the armor of God. Mainly the shoe of the gospel of peace.

Peace is just how you look at stuff. I've lost my abilities to walk in the past few days. I was at unrest. I focus on the wrong stuff. I looked upon my own and lost my peace, my mind ran wild. You see, when you worry it is just like "meditating" but only on the wrong stuff.

Instead, why not look to the finished work of Christ and declared that He, Himself has bore our sicknesses and carried my pain. I thank God  today that I am able to walk and I shall walk and not faint! (Isa 40:31) Amen! May God be the glory!

Me blogged @ | 8:21 AM