Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Monday, April 15, 2013

*.* Personalized the bible.... *.*



In all the disciple of Jesus I like peter the most. He symbolised us the most. Loud mouth, always speaking out and when in trail, we escape. We are somewhat a "Peter". However, there is one disciple of Jesus called John whom Jesus loves.

He was an example of a perfect christian. The one who rests in the Lord. The one who relies on Him. When they were having the last supple, John lean on Jesus bosom, a symbol of resting in the perfect love.

John of course, wrote the book of John, in His book, he personalized the bible, by practicing practical love of the Lord. The disciple whom Jesus loves. It only appeared in the book of John. John knew of Jesus loves and applied it. We, the believer could practice it too. My all-time-favorite- Chapter....


Psalm 91(AMP)

(Your Name) who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall remain stable and fixed under the shadow of the Almighty [Whose power no foe can withstand].
(Your Name) will say of the Lord, He is my Refuge and my Fortress, my God; on Him I lean and rely, and in Him I [confidently] trust!
For [then] He will deliver (Your Name) from the snare of the fowler and from the deadly pestilence.
[Then] He will cover (Your Name) with His pinions, and under His wings shall (Your Name) trust and find refuge; His truth and His faithfulness are a shield and a buckler.
(Your Name) shall not be afraid of the terror of the night, nor of the arrow (the evil plots and slanders of the wicked) that flies by day,
Nor of the pestilence that stalks in darkness, nor of the destruction and sudden death that surprise and lay waste at noonday.
A thousand may fall at (Your Name) side, and ten thousand at (Your Name) right hand, but it shall not come near (Your Name).
Only a spectator shall (Your Name) be [yourself inaccessible in the secret place of the Most High] as you witness the reward of the wicked.
Because (Your Name) have made the Lord (Your Name) refuge, and the Most High your dwelling place,
10 There shall no evil befall (Your Name), nor any plague or calamity come near (Your Name) tent.
11 For He will give His angels [especial] charge over (Your Name) to accompany and defend and preserve you in all my ways [of obedience and service].
12 They shall bear (Your Name) up on their hands, lest I dash my foot against a stone.
13 (Your Name) shall tread upon the lion and adder; the young lion and the serpent shall you trample underfoot.
14 Because (Your Name) has set his love upon Me, therefore will I deliver (Your Name); I will set (Your Name) on high, because (Your Name)knows and understands My name [has a personal knowledge of My mercy, love, and kindness—trusts and relies on Me, knowing I will never forsake (Your Name), no, never].
15 (Your Name) shall call upon Me, and I will answer (Your Name); I will be with (Your Name) in trouble, I will deliver (Your Name) and honor (Your Name).
16 With long life will I satisfy (Your Name) and show (Your Name) My salvation.

Me blogged @ | 6:57 AM