Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Thursday, April 4, 2013

*.* Fear not, the King is still on the throne! *.*

Ephesians 2:6 (AMP)

And He raised us up together with Him and made us sit down together [giving us joint seating with Him] in the heavenly sphere [by virtue of our being] in Christ Jesus (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

Psalm 110:1-2  (AMP)

The Lord (God) says to my Lord (the Messiah), Sit at My right hand, until I make Your adversaries Your footstool. The Lord will send forth from Zion the scepter of Your strength; rule, then, in the midst of Your foes.

Have a throne like attitude. I got a fresh fear today, fearing of losing my job, God gave me a fresh revaluation today.  Rest, your King, Jesus is still head over your situation. He is still in His throne, and guess what? You are seated with Him. On high. Relax. My grace is sufficient for you. 

Amen.

This is my God, always encouraging.

Me blogged @ | 4:19 AM