Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Monday, April 8, 2013

Luke 10:19 (AMP)

Behold! I have given you authority and power to trample upon serpents and scorpions, and [physical and mental strength and ability] over all the power that the enemy [possesses]; and nothing shall in any way harm you.
Isn’t this wonderful. Nothing by any means shall harm me. So it puts a kind of peace into you. That the God, creator of the universe tells you that NOTHING and it means NOTHING shall hurt me. I don’t know about you, but it’s very reassuring for me. We must get up, use the authority and go offensive towards the devil.


For the devil is like a roaring lion, seeking whoever he could devour. Actually, the meaning of a roaring lion means got noise no power. No one has ever seen a lion goes around roaring at prey right? Just like when something comes in the way, I’ll hold my ground and use the authority given.

Another way to interpret this is that the devil is acting like God is angry with us. Lion symbolised the king. And by roaring, it is "showing" that the king is displease. Nothing is further than the truth. When you are in Christ, you are pleasing to God. As Christ is, so are you in this world!

Me blogged @ | 9:22 AM