Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Tuesday, April 9, 2013




The structure you see above is called Laminin. Basically it’s an important protein that holds our cells together. Saw the shape of it? It’s a cross. Therefore, its Christ that holds us together. You may not believe it. But I do. Bible say long time ago.


Colossians 1:17 (AMP)

 And He Himself existed before all things, and in Him all things consist (cohere, are held together).

Me blogged @ | 3:19 AM