Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Friday, April 5, 2013

When in sorrow, read John 14
You worry, read Matthew 6:19-34
In danger, read Psalm 91
God seems distant, read Psalm 139

Discourage, read 1 Peter 5:6-7
Lonely or fearful, read Psalm 23
Down and out, read Romans 8:31-39

Exodus 22:9 (New International Version)

9 In all cases of illegal possession of an ox, a donkey, a sheep, a garment, or any other lost property about which somebody says, ‘This is mine,‘ both parties are to bring their cases before the judges. The one whom the judges declare [a] guilty must pay back double to his neighbor.
Footnotes:
  1. Exodus 22:9 Or whom God declares
So who do you think rob you of your health? Who make you poor. Who took away the Shalom? Declare it in Jesus that HEALTH, RICHNESS, SHALOM is MINE by Jesus’ work at the cross. So the devil had to pay back in front of God, double!
Unless you condemn yourself in front of the Lord, you would win the case. There is no condemnation in the new testament. Jesus had paid it all at the cross. Declare it, and you would get it. I believe, ask and it would be given.
I think i find this with a hard time. But it appear out of no where when I pointed out a card shop to KL ( she wanted to buy a postcard) then i was browsing then this came out. Hahaz. Good right, but i copied wrongly. To John 24:17. zzzz. So in the end, found this:

Me blogged @ | 10:37 AM