Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

*.* Life and life MORE abundantly *.*

John 10:10 (New King James Version)

10 The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.



What is abundance of life? It means to have health, prosperity and joy. If you are sick, poor and unhappy, how can you have life? If you are in sentosa, sun-tanning. Enjoying the sea breeze and taking a slip of coconut juice. You would most probably says “ah, this is LIFE”. This is what Jesus came to give us. Life, and have it MORE ABUNDANTLY! MORE ABUNDATLY. How not to prosper and not be healthy? It’s already given to you. Claim it in Jesus’ name. Amen. =D

Me blogged @ | 7:19 AM