Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Monday, April 22, 2013

There was once 4 candles lighted on earth, they burn very slowly. The surrounding was so quiet that you can hear them talking.
The first one said, “I am PEACE, no one can maintain me, I will go out soon”. With this, its flame goes out.

The second one said, “I am LOVE, but no one understands me, they often forgot to love the ones closest to them”! After finishing its last sentence, a small wind blow by and put off the flame.

The third candle stood up and said, “I am HOPE , but no one can keep me up long enough, no one understands my importance”! It could not hold on and its flame was extinguished.

Then, a little child saw that the flames were mostly all out and starts to cry.
So the last candle came to the child and said, “I am FAITH, don’t cry, with me around we can get the other candles back burning”.

The child then helps to re-lit all the candles….
The candle of hope should never goes out in your life. With hope, we can wish for things to happen. Keeps hope burning!



Me blogged @ | 3:08 AM