Child Of God

*.* Child of God *.*

INFO: I am a believer in the Son of the living God. My life had changed when i accepted Him into my life. He is my Lord and savior. My healer and best of all, He is my F.R.I.E.N.D!

*.* Previous Posts *.*

*.* My Friends *.*

~Biblegateway~

*.* Archives *.*


*.* Prayer Request *.*

*.* Counter *.*

free counter
free hit counter

Friday, March 29, 2013

*.* Happy Easter *.*


Isaiah 53:4-5 (AMP) 

Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains [of punishment], yet we [ignorantly] considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God [as if with leprosy].

But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement [needful to obtain] peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes [that wounded] Him we are healed and made whole.

Amen!

You know, God doesn't need to sent Jesus to die, Jesus doesn't need to die for us. Yet He choose to go to the cross, and be whipped on, spat on, curse, smitten, wounded and finally, nailed to the cross. At the cross, He is still thinking about you. He loves you. The nails didn't kept him there, His love for you kept Him there. He loves me, He loves you.

All He did for us, was to be loved by God. Amen.
 

Me blogged @ | 12:07 AM